In The Name Of Love.....



When a buddy of mine came to me with an idea for his friend's wedding, I thought it was a great idea for a wedding gift. He was in charge of creating an arch for the Bride and Groom to say their vows under. He's a wood working guy by trade, so his first idea was to make a wooden trellis. Then he came to me with the idea of using steel that could be installed as a garden path entrance after the wedding was over. I searched the scrap pile and found a couple of water tank bands to use as the arches. Then I welded 1/2" round stock for the posts to the band halves. A few 1/2" square pieces from an old banister, and a little creative incentive of "two hearts joined together"(the theme of their wedding),..... and behold,... The Matrimonial Arch.

No comments:

Post a Comment